Do you want to learn to paint whimsical furniture?
Do you find yourself repeating the same furniture finish over and over again?
Are you wanting to try something new but you don’t know where to begin?
Have you stared at a piece of furniture for days or even months hoping an “idea” will come to you….yet its still just sitting there unpainted?
Have you admired furniture pieces with lots of detail and wished you had the skills to paint something similar?
Well you can paint whimsical furniture NOW!!!!
We are going to paint together! I am offering three LIVE whimsical furniture painting courses online…THIS SUMMER ONLY! So no matter where you live, I can teach YOU how to paint with a whimsical flare! No more boring furniture! No more fear! No more excuses! Hello gorgeous-detailed-fancy-regal-rockstar whimsical furniture painted by YOU!!!
What is Whimsy?
A playful mix of colors, patterns and textures. It’s a funky fun style that shows a bold personality and not being afraid to take visual risks. And you can apply it to furniture finishes in the same way you would fashion. Whimsical Furniture is fun and a breath of fresh air.
THIS SUMMER! We will meet for 2.5 hours one Wednesday night each month in June, July and August. (If you miss the interactive part it will be recorded)
Summer is the best time to invest in YOU. It’s a time to tackle projects that have been pushed aside while shuffling kids to and from school.It’s a time to freshen up your home….let the sun shine in….and show off your newly painted furniture designs.
How does it work?
Each course will focus on two aspects of detail painting in addition to chalk painting basics.This works for the beginner….AND the experienced painter. It’s simple…. Choose the course/courses you would like to attend below and purchase via PayPal. Please notice there is a rocking good deal if you choose to purchase the bundle pack of all three courses. (And as an added bonus…those of you that choose the bundle will receive an exclusive member price for any/all future courses that I offer) You will receive a supply list of all products that I plan to use in that particular course. You will then be added to my private Facebook group where I will communicate with you and all the other Fancy painters! You will remain in this group until the next session begins….unless you have signed up for the next course.I will hold a scheduled Q&A LIVE video in this group exactly one week after the course to help with any questions you might have since starting your project. That’s right….. I’ll follow up with you to make sure your project is going well!!! I encourage you to gather your supplies as soon as you receive the list…. and be prepared to paint WITH me! I really want this to be an interactive painting workshop….so you can ask questions while we work!
SO LET’S DO THIS!!!!!
LET’S DO THIS WHIMSICAL THING!
Just choose your course below and I’ll see you over in the private Facebook group!!
Furniture Painting with Chalk Paint
Gold Leafing, Gilding Waxes, Aging & Distressing Techniques
7 p.m. Wednesday, August 15
BONUS: LIVE Q&A session one week after the course to address any questions you may have with your project
Note: I will email you the Course Three Supply list on August 1 and I will add you to the private painting group August 8. You will have access to this recording if you are unable to attend live.
- Do I have to be an experienced painter? No, we will cover the furniture painting basics in the first course and progress to more advanced techniques in courses two and three
- Can’t I learn this stuff for free on my own? You bet! There are tons of DIY furniture finishes out there on Youtube and Pinterest to learn from. However there is very little instruction in my style. NONE of these tutorials teach you the “vision/design” aspects of painting a whimsical statement piece…
- Couldn’t I just purchase a 1- hour consult with Tracey? Of course! And I would love to work with you 1-on-1! I love my consult sessions. BUT….let me break it down for you. My 1 hour consults are $75. This 2.5-hour group session is worth $188 at my consult rate ! So ……it’s a no brainer to see the value!
- Can I paint with you? I highly suggest it! I am going to send you a supply list of products and tools to gather before hand so you can join me. You can also just watch and take notes if that’s your thing!
- What if I can’t make it on time? I get it. Life happens. If you miss part/all of this painting course, don’t sweat it. I will record it for you and send it to the whole class so you can keep it forever and reference it at any time.
- How much time is required? Plan on 2.5 hours for this course.
- How will the content be delivered? After you successfully purchase your courses, you will be invited to join our private Facebook group. I will share the event there so you can set your reminders. I ask that you please don’t share this information outside of our group. I will give all of the content for this course INSIDE THIS PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP.
- How many projects will we work on? Each course will be one piece of furniture with multiple design options.
- When do the courses start? We will start at 7pm CT and the three courses are offered Wednesdays June 20, July 13 and August 15
- Can I only participate in one course? Of course! But I’d LOVE it if you’d join me for all three!
- Will I have access to the training once the project is over? YES!!! You will be able to refer back to our videos and trainings at anytime. At the end of our project I will host all of our content on my website for you to have access and refer back to.