I have no words for how excited I am to be able to bring you this cutting edge Tattered Elegance furniture finish in a classroom setting!
I experienced so much personal fulfillment and complete satisfaction while working my way through this creative process and I want you to have that opportunity as well!
The Tattered Elegance was originally done in natural earth tones…however it is would be gorgeous in any color palette.
If you appreciate artistic flow, movement and texture….this is a class for YOU!
It is not a difficult technique….which leaves it open for painters and DIY-ers of all skill levels. If you can follow directions, understand the layering process, and are open to painting freely…..you will soon be elbow deep in your very own Tattered Elegance furniture finish process!
Create Tattered Elegance with me!!
Are you ready?? You can now create this piece for yourself!! Click HERE for more information or click the link below…
Click HERE for Frequently asked Questions….
I look forward to sharing with you soon!
- http://amoxicillin-otc.com/ generic amoxicillin over the counter Do I have to be an experienced painter? No. No prior painting skills are necessary!
- azithromycin OTC Can’t I learn this stuff for free on my own? You bet! There are tons of sign painting workshops out there on Youtube and Pinterest to learn from. However, there is very little instruction in my style and you get the pleasure of learning from ME!! Plus with over 10+ years experience, I have a ton of tricks and shortcuts and tips to share with you!
- How much time is required? Plan on 1-2 hours depending on the course.
- How do the Live Courses work? You will be invited to a private Facebook group to watch a Facebook live video that is streamed only into our group. Please make sure you have access to Facebook and our group ahead of time. If you miss the class, no biggie, the group will be live for 1 week after the class is over. The Facebook group will be closed and you will be emailed private access to the course on my website.
- metronidazole OTC Will I have access to the training once the project is over? YES!!! You will be able to refer back to our videos and trainings at anytime. At the end of our project, I will host all of our content on my website for you to have access and refer back to.
- Will there be more classes? YES!!! Make sure you have signed up for my emails so you get notified for any and all future courses.
- How do the Recorded Courses work? You will receive an email with a downloadable PDF file. Once you download and open that file, in it you will find a link and password to the private course access page. That page will have everything you need – the course supply list, the course video and any other goodies that I might have shared!!
- How will the record content be delivered? After you successfully purchase your class(es), you will receive an email with a downloadable PDF file. Once you download and open that file, in it you will find a link and password to the private course access page. That page will have everything you need – the course supply list, the course video and any other goodies that I might have shared!!.
- How long do I have to watch the course? As much time as you need. Life happens. I will send you access to the record course so you can keep it forever and reference it at any time.
- Can I paint while I watch? I highly suggest it! I am going to send you a supply list of products and tools to gather beforehand so you can join me. You can also just watch and take notes if that’s your thing!
See what my students are saying about my Art of Fancy courses…
Here’s what Tracey’s painting students have said about her Whimsical Wonderland furniture painting courses:
Liz enjoyed learning painting techniques all at once
I waited too long to join so I had to watch the first course taped … it did not disappoint!!! With both of these techniques together, it was so much fun to watch. Very informative and I can’t wait to see more! And of course all these next projects are going through my head! Thank you!
– Liz Justice
Deborah challenged herself with whimsical designs
The class is amazing. I have painted a lot of plan furniture with distressing and glaze but this has been an inspiration for me to do my first whimsical piece. Your courses have inspired my brain!
– Deborah Cuthbertson
Carla loved the painting group’s camaraderie and project sharing
The courses have been amazing and beyond my expectations! This group seems to be the most giving and helpful group that I have been in. Great banter, help and support. I know that this was a great investment in me! My customers have even noticed!!!!
– Carla Pine
Owner of Salty Dog Gallery and Gifts
Cheryl gained confidence to paint her first piece of furniture!
Before Course 1 I had never put a paint brush on a piece of furniture. I have learned so much from Tracey and other members, not to mention all the fun!
– Cheryl Wilkerson
Lynette adores whimsical and fun furniture
Welcome to this wonderful, wacky, whimsical world! I enjoyed our classes sooooo much. Tracey is wonderful and you are all in for a treat!!!!
– Lynette Gray