The Other Side
Through this diagnosis I have learned to slow down. I have learned to take care of myself (especially when on high doses of steroids). I am doing everything I can to promote healing in my body and that means: de-stressing, sleeping well, using better organic products …. AND I am setting boundaries, and curbing my workaholic ways. Let me show you what I do and what I’ve learned
Extra Fancy Fluffiness in my life
- Epson salt baths at least twice a week.
- Serenity Blend Oil by dōTERRA on my wrist and soles of feet at bedtime.
- Restructured bedtime to include minimum of 8 hrs of sleep per night.
- Dry brushing lymphatic system (haven’t implemented yet….struggling with this one)
- Slowly switching cosmetics and skin care to natural products. (Watch this FFF #25 here)
- 20 minutes exposure to outside sunshine daily when possible.
- Manage stressors (so important while on steroids since they mimic a state of fight or flight stress in my body)
If you’re interest in essential oils for health, you can shop for dōTERRA Oils here. For my sleep issues caused my high steroids, I use:
Organic All-Natural Makeup
I think you should write something here about this
For a complete list of my recommended products see my Amazon influencer list here. This post may contain affiliate links, I could make a commission at no charge to you if you purchase my recommended products. Please read my disclosure here.
Recommended TV Viewing: